HR Account Manager - Contingent Workforce
|Job Title:||HR Account Manager - Contingent Workforce|
|Contact Name:||Breann McGarry|
Purpose of the role:
- Workforce Account Manager will manage the organization’s contingent workforce(s).
- The account manager will mitigate risks and costs on behalf of the clients, manage terms and conditions of employment for all Agency Workers and oversee recruitment processes to ensure meeting the fluctuating headcount.
- Recruitment Support is also required as necessary to fulfill management of client accounts.
Specific Demands and Environmental Factors:
- Galway Based
- Some car travel with Ireland
- Flexible working hours to meet deadlines and meeting requirements
- Knowledge of Agency Worker and other relevant employment legislation
- Knowledge of employment law and regulations
- Degree Qualified in Human Resources or Business Disciplines
- CIPD Certification
- Advanced Excel Skills/ Spreadsheet management
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple processes at a time
- Demonstrated ability to influence credibly to all levels of the organization
Previous recruitment and/or account management experience.
This is an internal position with I.C.E. Group
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available