|Job Title:||Training Coordinator|
|Duration:||Fixed Term Contracts|
|Contact Name:||David Walsh|
We are currently recruiting for the position of Training Coordinator on a fixed-term contract.
Functional Area: Operations
Career Framework Title: Operations Training Analyst
Internal Job Title: Training Coordinator
Job Level: 06
This position assists in driving the culture of Training and Development on site. The Training Coordinator will equip technical and operations employees with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out work-related activities. The Training Coordinator will help identify what training is needed to drive the ongoing enhancement of employee skill sets, enabling them to fulfill their role competently & to the high standards ensuring quality and consistency in employees' output.
This position will report to the CFT Manager.
- Assists in creating training plans and packages for the manufacturing business unit.
- Meets with process owners to define and create certification requirements for inclusion in training plans certification schedule.
- Manages the induction/re-deployment training program including the assessing of training needs, coordinating of all training activities
- Ensures all operators receive appropriate training and retraining when processes are changed.
- Profiles the technical competency of Technicians and Operators, develops and maintains a training framework and plan for employees, to include technical certification.
- Ensures operators have the correct certifications and are re-certified in line with the site plan/policy,
- Documents details of training needs, training completed and Qualification/Certification requirements, in line with audit standard.
- Reports certification status to production managers; audits the certification process for compliance and addresses issues of concern.
- Represents training in ISO and customer audits by taking them through training procedures.
- Maintains the internal Training System with the most up to date and accurate records.
- Identifies the most effective methods of training delivery, i.e. internal/external training, job shadowing etc. and also the most relevant training instructor, using internal/external resources. · Assesses and evaluates the quality and effectiveness of training and makes any necessary adjustments to the process.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Understanding of documentation processes & quality systems.
- Understanding of ISO standards.
- Ability to train Product Builders & Technicians.
- Strong presentation, teaching and coaching skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of internal and external customers
- Ability to effectively lead, manage, train, coach and motivate a diverse group of employees to achieve high production levels within tight time deadlines and in a highly dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Degree/Diploma in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Train the Trainer qualification desirable.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, Medical Device desirable.
- Experience of high volume manufacturing processes desirable.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available