Training and Careers Advisor
|Job Title:||Training and Careers Advisor|
|Location:||Galway (Full time or Job Share)|
|Salary:||Depending on Experience - very competitive|
|Contact Name:||Sinead Malaniff|
Training and Careers Advisor
Pitman Training has been providing vocational training throughout Ireland and the UK for over 100 years. They offer over 250 self-paced, flexible courses which learners can start at any time. The Pitman Certificates and Diploma is an internationally recognised premium brand synonymous with career change and upskilling. It is a brand recognised by employers when looking to hire staff.
In Pitman West we have requirement for a Training and Careers Advisor to work in our Galway or Sligo offices. This is a consultative sales role where the Training and Career Advisor provides support and information to clients in order to choose the right Pitman training programme.
Please note this is a full time role, but may be available for Job Sharing also.
What is involved in the Role:
- Managing inbound sales leads through follow up phone and virtual meetings
- Following a consultative business to consumer (B2C) approach to ensure your client gets matched to the best Pitman product for them.
- Using Pitman’s 6 point sales communication plan to ensure all leads are managed effectively
- Building knowledge within the world of work to provide information to potential learners on career opportunities.
- Networking with local employers to assist students and graduates in their job search.
- Promoting Pitman Training and Pitman training programmes professionally across various social media platforms, as well as virtual and in person careers fairs
- Identifying new learner cohorts based on the Pitman product portfolio and implementing marketing strategies to develop sales opportunities.
Key Skills for the Role
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated active listening skills and the ability to present information to learners clearly.
- Target focused individual who measure key indicators of success and continually improve on them.
- Ability to manage the customer sales lifecycle from inbound leads, on-going consultations to successful on-boarding of new students.
- Knowledge of the world of work ideally, within the Office / Professional sectors
- Ability to work in a team, supporting team members and sharing information clearly.
- Previous experience of business to consumer sales is desirable.
Pitman Training is operated by ICE Group, who were the first Company in Ireland to operator a 4-day week. That is 4 days’ work for 5 days’ pay, with a 3-day weekend. If you want to help people change their lives, while changing your own work / life balance – apply for this role now.
Find out more about our four day week - https://4dayweek.ie/
Closing Date for this role is: 26/11/2021
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available