We have an exciting new role available with one of our clients in County Galway. The position requires you to work in a Manufacturing environment as a Trainee Machine Lead.
This role is for you if you have previous GMP Experience, experience operating machinery and if you are looking to work outside of a city.
- As a General Operative for Manufacturing / Assembly area,you will be responsible for performing all manufacturing / assembly processing, labelling and packaging of products
- You will work as part of a team to maintain high quality/performance standards.
- Reporting to the Manufacturing/Assembly Team Leader, the position will require you to work specific deadlines and meet/exceed daily manufacturing / assembly targets.
- Resolve any technical problems that may affect production. Focus on day to day issues, line efficiency, quality issues, and safety. Report issues immediately to Line Lead / Quality.
- You will also be required to complete documentation to in house standards and be compliant with all in house procedures.
- Ensure efficient daily set up for manufacturing of key pieces of equipment
- Maintenance of the machine, daily, weekly, monthly programs
- Maintenance of all machine related items
- Manual handling activities will be required to support manufacturing / assembly set-up and warehouse activities.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in a safe manner.
- Perform computer applications as required.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned
- An Understaing of GMP (Good Manufacturning Practice)
- Previous experience working in the medical device industy
- A good work ethic and desire to progress in your career
If you are interested in discussing this further, please call Dean at 091 546700