Business Analyst/Test Engineer
|Job Title:||Business Analyst/Test Engineer|
|Location:||Castlebar, Co Mayo|
|Contact Name:||Emma Cawley|
Our Client requires a Process / Test Engineer for a 3 to 4-month contract basis to assist with the delivery of the new IT System. You will be working with the project manager, staff, vendors and senior management. You will document existing business processes, design appropriate test cases, oversee the testing schedule system through UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and into Production, whilst providing detailed management reporting on results at each stage.
- Design and implement manual and automated test cases to confirm the functionality of the system. Tests will encompass system testing, user acceptance testing, performance testing, and security testing
- Work with functional/department leads and subject matter experts to identify potential error and process exception scenarios and develop relevant cases to test against.
- Create and maintain shared documentation, including documentation of testing plans and procedures, test-case specifications and test reports.
- Design, implement and perform comparative evaluations and benchmarking of the legacy and new IT system.
- Liaise with Project manager and vendor as system changes and fixes are implemented & track results to ensure system procedures continue to function correctly.
- Work with the Project team and system users to resolve any issues that arise in the testing process.
- 3+ years of software/business process testing and/or QA experience
- Working experience within a Banking or Financial services environment
- Good knowledge and solid experience in an IT environment, working with SQL databases and MS office products, especially Excel
- Ability to work on own Initiative, excellent interpersonal skills and good attention to details
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Testing and QA experience
Click Here to submit your CV to our Recruitment Team today.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available