TEMPORARY CLERICAL OFFICER – ICT DEPARTMENT
|Job Title:||TEMPORARY CLERICAL OFFICER – ICT DEPARTMENT|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
Clerical Officer based in Athenry, Co Galway
The appointee will be assigned to the ICT Department with responsibility for varying functions as determined by the Head of Department/Director of OSD/CE from time to time.
Main Duties of Clerical Officers within GRETB:
- Support the Manager(s) and colleagues within the ICT department in order to achieve the key goals, objectives and tasks;
- Provide basic ICT Technician support to existing ICT team;
- Provide assistance and support to assist the achievement of deadlines;
- Collate data for the preparation of reports;
- Maintain a quality customer service focus when dealing with all clients of the unit;
- Provide accurate information and respond to queries in an efficient, professional and courteous manner – in person, by phone, by correspondence;
- Efficiently operate the telephone/switchboard and distribute calls/messages (as and when requested);
- Ensure all documentation/forms are accurate and produced to high quality;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of appropriate management information systems as related to the delivery of administrative services on behalf of GRETB;
- Comply with the conditions which may be prescribed in other agreements applying to the work associated with this post;
- Foster and support the development and use of ICT systems;
- Carrying out such other projects or activities as may be assigned from time to time by the Chief Executive.
Have previous experience working in an ICT environment with basic IT Technician skills.
have the requisite knowledge, skills and competencies to carry out the role.
be capable and competent of fulfilling the role to a high standard.
Have excellent administrative and IT skills;
Have obtained an ICT related qualification;
Be self-motivating, flexible and results-focused;
Ability to prioritise and manage work in a dynamic and pressurised environment;
Excellent judgement, problem-solving, analytical and decision-making skills;
Proven record as a team player with a flexible approach;
Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining relationships;
Excellent organisational, communication, and interpersonal skills;
Have an understanding of the main features and current challenges of public service and regulatory reform;
How do you prepare for a video interview? Check out our blog for some tips based on our experience in ICE Group.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available