Telesales Executive & Market Research Analyst
|Job Title:||Telesales Executive & Market Research Analyst|
|Salary:||23K + 2K Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Harry Ruane|
Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for their Company from their existing customer base. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. You will also be responsible for researching and prospecting new customers within the market.
40 hour week
Salary: 23K PA + 2K Bonus Package
Occasional travel may be required
- Contacting existing customers by proactively making telesales calls, informing them about our products.
- Establish comprehensive list of similar potential customers within the market
- Capable of answering questions with confidence about our product base
- Capacity to ask the right questions to understand customer requirements
- Onsite visits to clients to close sales where required
- Accurate management of all data through CRM system
- Respond efficiently and professionally to all enquires garnered via telesales calls following through to receipt of order.
- Developing sales pipeline and working to Targets set by Sales Manager
- Representing the Company in a positive manner at all times
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Friendly and professional phone manner
- Positive can do attitude, showing initiative and proactivity
- Ability to fit in to established office environment.
- Proficient with computer systems / C.R.M., Excel.
- Ability to connect different sources of information to establish accurate profile of potential customers.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent English
- 3rd level qualification in a related subject
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role would be desirable but not essential
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available