|Job Title:||Team Leader|
|Duration:||Fixed Term Contracts|
|Contact Name:||David Walsh|
We are currently recruiting for a new position for a Production Team Leader on a fixed-term contract.
Functional Area: Operations
Career Framework Title: Quality Team Leader 2
Internal Job Title: Team Leader
Job Level: 07
The primary purpose of this position is supervising and coordinating the activities of a production team, to ensure that all assembly/production of all scheduled products is accomplished in conformance with quality, cost, time and to the customer's satisfaction.
- Organisation and coordination of a production team to manufacture the quality product on schedule and in a safe and efficient manner
- Initiate and drive production and quality improvement projects in line with the principles of Lean Manufacturing
- Identification & optimum allocation of production resources, i.e. people, equipment, time, etc
- Completion of timely performance reviews and appraisals
- Develop a strong team culture through communication and team leadership
- Engage and participate in the delivery of all the Business Unit KPI's
- Management of the Company Time and Attendance System for direct reports
- Provide direction and support to manufacturing team members
- Ensure that employees are aware of and comply with all company policies and procedures
- Grievance / disciplinary / corrective action case management
- Ensure that all employees are adequately trained, aware of, and complying with EHS procedures
- Maximise efficiencies and performance on production cells
- Ensure that good housekeeping is maintained
- Work with other departments to ensure cross-functional goals are satisfied
- Daily communication with the customer to ensure quality, schedules, and deliveries are met
- Is competent in a range of skills associated with their primary work area and possesses and actively uses coaching and some additional key skills outside of their primary work area.
- Dynamic individual with a ‘can-do ‘attitude, prepared to take responsibility, be flexible and motivated.
- Good knowledge of product process flow.
- Ability to recognise problems in the assembly process and to address those problems.
- Ability to learn established quality and quantity requirements.
- Ability to work effectively with team members and lead the team to high-quality production within tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of personal computers and the ability to learn and use applications specific to this area.
- Ability to maintain detailed, accurate and organised records.
- Knowledge of and adherence to Quality/ISO audit requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of internal customers (external also, if applicable).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team skills
- Demonstrated organisational and planning abilities
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- 5+ years’ experience in an operations environment.
- Previous Production Supervisory Experience or Coordinator experience at a minimum.
- Experience working in a Medical Device Manufacturing environment is desirable
- Relevant qualification e.g. Supervisor Management and/or people leading experience desirable.
- Good People management and communication skills.
- Experience working in a target driven environment.
- Good working knowledge of MRP & experience working with SAP system
- Computer literate and working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Production Line Worker (Temporary)
Salary: On Application
Salary: Confirmed on Enquiry
Warehouse Operative - Galway - Reach Forklift License
Process Operators - Night Shift
Salary: Salary Explained on Enquiry
Process Operator - (Day Shift)
Salary: Discussed On Enquiry