Training Department Administrator
|Job Title:||Training Department Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
ICE Group are a Contracted Training Provider for a number of Education and Training Boards of Ireland (ETBI). This means we work closely with the ETB to deliver quality accessible and heavily subsidised training under the national programmes.
Training programmes are wide-ranging, from management development and leadership to technical and digital skills.
This is a full-time temporary role supporting the business unit through adminstration.
- Invoicing the ETB’s - Management & Admin costs/tutor costs/Receipted Expenditure
- Preparing for courses – create online platforms such as Google Classroom/Zoom, send all information to the learners.
- Raise Purchase Orders for all suppliers
- Learner Support (daily)
- Tutor Support (daily)
- Sub-contractor Support (daily)
- End of week documentation – inputting attendance info into ETB payroll system
- Liaise with ETB’s in relation to course start dates/tutor availability/learner progress. (daily)
- Preparing all relevant assessment documentation in line with ETB regulations.
- Liaise with ETB’s in relation to marketing campaigns and course recruitment
- Attend and sometimes host course information sessions
- Carry out course visits and end of course visits
Skill Set Required:
- Impervious Attention to Detail
- Superb MOS Skills
- Previous Systems & Process Work Experience
- Strong Phone Skills & customer acumen
- Problem Solving & Solution Focused
You must have obtained a Third Level Qualification in a relevant discipline or the equivalent in Work Experience.
Min 1 year office/ administration experience.
If you are up to the challenge of working in a dynamic locally owned and operated Irish organisation please apply today by clicking on apply now!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Reception and Administrator - Corporate Training
Grade III HR Administrator
Temporary Administrator / Receptionist
Salary: Depending on Experience
Receptionist/Administrator-Ballinrobe, Co Mayo
Clerical Officer - HR/Payroll Admin
Athenry, Co Galway