Student Recruitment and Outreach
|Job Title:||Student Recruitment and Outreach|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
Immediate start for a Marketing Assistant in Student Recruitment and Outreach in Galway.
The post holder will be responsible for providing support for planning and delivering a hybrid undergraduate open day for the university.
This will involve:
- Developing and editing marketing content for the virtual platform.
- Planning the event schedule with inputs from colleagues across campus.
- Being a point of contact for event queries.
- Supporting the delivery of the paid and organic marketing campaign.
- Administering email campaign to drive registrations.
- Updating web pages
- Marketing content development skills
- General marketing skills and experience
- Web content management skills
- Email marketing skills
- Desk research skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint.
- Web CMS editing skills (preferably T4)
- Experience in database management
- Experience in using email campaign software (desirable, not essential)
- Experience in using a virtual event platform (desirable, not essential)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available