|Job Title:||Senior Quality Engineer|
|Contact Name:||David Walsh|
Our Client is searching for a Senior Quality Engineer to join them in their Galway site.
- Selects appropriate techniques for problem-solving and makes solid and consistent Engineering and Quality Assurance recommendations.
- Has the responsibility and independent authority to make decisions related to product quality, including the disposition of the non-conforming product.
- Participates in Customer Complaints investigation for areas under their control.
- Demonstrates and actively promotes the highest levels of professional QA engineering discipline and rigour.
- Is viewed as a leader in the areas of QSR and ISO/MDD standards within one's own group, constantly promotion awareness of best industry practices making appropriate decisions on a daily basis using the Quality Engineering Manager/Site QA Director as the final arbitrator on critical quality decisions.
- Has significant expertise in validation engineering and is thoroughly familiar with all regulatory requirements.
- Reviews and approves operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for newly designed or modified products and processes.
- Champions continuous improvement and innovation from a quality perspective within the department right from vendor selection/approval through to customer awareness/satisfaction.
- Is an effective team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department.
- Gives technical guidance to Quality Engineers, Associate Quality Engineers, technician and inspection staff.
- Works with EHS to identify significant environmental impacts of the client's operations and to establish goals and targets around significant environmental impacts.
- Is familiar with the internal auditing process.
- HETAC Level 8 in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience in a similar industry.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision
Apply Today with your CV or talk to our team for more information.