|Job Title:||Senior Quality Engineer|
|Location:||West Of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||David Walsh|
Our client in the West of Ireland is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join their team as they look towards expansion in 2019.
What you need
- Bachelor’s Degree in manufacturing or quality engineering, life science or related field
- 5 years industry experience
- Quality Certification and Lead Auditor Certification is a plus
Knowledge and Experience
- Must have experience in a medical device company ideally involved in or supporting design services activities
- Must be able to prioritise tasks while working on multiple projects and assignments at the same time
- Must have a proven record of policy and procedure development
Some (but not all) of your Duties
- Providing Quality Engineering support, collaborating with the Project teams to facilitate the successful execution of the Design Services process and Commercialization of new products.
- Providing expertise in the areas of Quality Assurance, Design Controls, Risk Management, Statistical Techniques, and Regulatory Compliance and Submissions
- Leading and Supporting Design Services engineering activities