|Job Title:||Senior Administrator/Co-ordinator|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
This role is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Administrator looking to work from home in Cork.
The scope of the role will be to support the project manager to deliver and manage pharma projects and assist with overall company administration:
- Work across the Production and finalisation of all documentation/material to publishing standard to include presentations, reports, proposals and internal forms/material
- Support for project delivery/workshop preparation, delivery and documentation of workshop outputs
- Monitor hours delivered against project proposals/PO’s. Alerting Ops Partner to status of projects against budgets.
- Logistics – travel arrangements and team / customer meetings
The requirements would be:
- Very strong proficiency in PowerPoint and Word. Experience of designing PowerPoint presentations
- Experience of working within a high paced environment
- Proactive with strong autonomy
- Proven work experience as an administrator/project co-ordination or similar role
- Solid organisational skills, including multitasking and time-management and working on self-initiative
- Strong teamwork skills
- Document/Graphic design skills desirable
- Must be flexible to travel occasionally in Ireland and overseas.
- Based in Cork.
Employer will provide: