SAP Warehouse Specialist
|Job Title:||SAP Warehouse Specialist|
|Location:||Ballina, Co. Mayo|
|Contact Name:||Emma Cawley|
We have an exciting new opportunity in Ballina, Co. Mayo! Our client is looking for a SAP Warehouse Specialist to join their team.
Your duty is to provide business and technical support to the company's automated business systems.
- To analyse the company's business requirements.
- To conduct business reports.
- To give daily business support both internal and external customers.
- To balance system processes and procedures.
- To carry out detailed technical analysis of losses or damages in your work stream.
- To ensure that the stakeholders receive automated data in a timely manner.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP (IM, WM, MM, SD, PP, QM).
- Excellent knowledge of Automated Storage Retrieval Systems (ASRS), including DAI Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
- Knowledge of Outbound Reporting.
- Experience in testing software.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Access.
- Operational experience with automated cranes, conveyors and radio frequency applications (RF).
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Business Systems or Logistic Operations in a manufacturing / distribution environment.
- A third level degree in Information Communications Technology / Systems.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available