|Job Title:||Sales Representative|
|Contact Name:||Emma Cawley|
Our Client in Manorhamilton, Co. Leitrim are looking for a Sales Representative to join their growing team
- Salary of €37,500 OTE
- Company Car.
- Lunch and Travel Expenses.
- Two months Induction and Training.
- Field sales role - 32 country responsibility - route can be planned - For example one week ever quarter.
- Direct sales, board matching, problem solving, pricing, communicating sales order.
- Regularly updating the CRM system.
- Regular reporting to the company's Managing Director is a requirement.
- You will be working closely with lead generator in the office, Sales Manager, customer service, purchasing, finance and Managing Director.
- Establishes new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Maintains professional detailed knowledge of products.
- Full clean drivers license.
- Proven work experience and a natural flare for sales.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent is preferred.
- The ability to build productive business relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritising, time management and organizational skills.