|Job Title:||Sales Executive|
|Start Date:||Feb 2020|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
New opportunity for an experienced and resourceful Sales Executive, in an expanding organisation to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new areas within the Corporate Training Business Unit.
The role is to source sales leads and business development opportunities by prospecting for new clients, generation leads, face to face meeting, networking, advertising in addition to maintaining relationships with existing clients.
The position involves national travel to meet clients and attend networking events, a full driving licence is essential.
- Professional qualification in Business Administration
- 2 + years of sales experience
- Proven success in Sales, Customer Relationships & Relationships Building
- Target driven
- Efficient organisational and time management skills including the ability to prioritise.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Intuitive to the customer experience
- Excellent interpersonal and strong effective communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Knowledge of the Training Industry in Ireland is an advantage.
Apply Today with your CV or call us on 091 475100 for more information.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available