|Job Title:||Sales Administrator|
|REF:||ICE - SA - 0916|
|Contact Name:||Brid Connolly|
Sales Administrator required to work in a well known Training organisation, with busy centers based in Galway, Limerick and Sligo.
Your New Company
Pitman Training is a growing, dynamic and vibrant Training company. We offer students a range of flexible training delivery methods and coursesare looking for a permanent Sales Administrator to work as a member of the Training Coordination team based in our Galway headquarters.
Your New Role
You will be responsible for a number of duties within this role, these include;
- Ensuring all training enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Booking all enquiries in for 1:1 consultations with relevant Training Coordinators at three training sites
- Achieving quality targets to meet business performance expectations
- Monitor and evaluate company performance to help keep focused on key performance objectives
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel is essential.
You will work as a member of a small and busy team, and will report to the Training Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally have 1-2 years’ office and reporting or sales experience in a similar type role. To be successful you will be a strong communicator, be proactive and also be a great team player.
Apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today or click 'Apply Now' above.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available