Registered Nurse - Emergency Department
|Job Title:||Registered Nurse - Emergency Department|
|Salary:||Depending on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
Our Client is looking to hire an experienced Emergency Department Registered Nurse. This role is to provide emergency nursing care, assessment and clinical support in the emergency department. Our client is a Level 6 Emergency Department and one of 7 Major Trauma centres in NSW. It is a combined Adult and Paediatric ED with over 70,000 presentations per year. The ED operates 24 x 7, fully supported and resourced with Consultant supervision 7 days a week, and round the clock Nurse Unit Manager support.
- Provide high quality patient care within a busy ED department.
- Prioritise and manage patient care plans in collaboration with the ED MDT.
- Comply with hospital protocols relating to infection control, fire safety, resuscitation, health and safety.
- Keeps up to date with new procedures and equipment within unit/ward/department
- Recognises critical incidents, incidents/accidents and errors.
- Current AHPRA registration
- 2 years post registration experience in an Emergency Department
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work within a busy team environment.
- Evidence of a committment to ongoing professional development.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Emergency Department Nurse
Emergency Department Nurse (A&E & Trauma Centre)
CT ICU Registered Nurse
Salary: $1228 to $1725 AUD
Registered Nurse - Anaesthetic / Anesthetic
Registered Nurse - Working Holiday Visa - Australia
Salary: €40K plus DOE