Reception and Clerical Skills Tutor
|Job Title:||Reception and Clerical Skills Tutor|
|Start Date:||05 November 2018|
|Duration:||Course Length, Work Experience & End of Course Documentation|
|Contact Name:||Breann McGarry|
Experienced Tutor Required for a 4 month course in our Galway Offices.
With Modules in Information & Adminstration, Customer Service, and Word Processing, the Tutor will deliver the required course content and complete required documentation through to completion.
The Tutor must hold a recognised qualification in the particular discipline at least 1 level above (equivalent to the National Framework of Qualifications) the module or overall course certification that is being delivered and have at least 2 years related professional experience in the discipline.
The Role of the Tutor:
To plan, prepare, and deliver training in a safe and suitable learning environment in accordance with the training specification and to provide support and guidance for learners for the duration of training.
Tutors must ensure that:
- Training is delivered in compliance with the Training Specification and Plan.
- Learners are tested and assessed in compliance with the Assessment Specification.
- All training and assessment are conducted in full compliance with the requirements as set out in the QA58/01 and QA39/01, Procedures Manual for Contractors and any requirement of the relevant awarding body.
- Training delivery standards are maintained through the solicitation and review of learner feedback.
- Training promotes and supports the maintenance of training facilities and resources in a way that provides a safe learning environment for learners where practical.
- Training record keeping systems are maintained and are appropriate.
- Deliver classroom/workshop-based training.
- Promote and support the maintenance of suitable and safe learning environment for learners.
- Develop lesson plans.
- Provide support and guidance to learners.
- Conduct tests and assessments and provide learners with feedback.
- Design training based on systematic identification of learning/training needs.
- Establish training aims and outcomes.
- Develop statements which indicate training objectives which specify what is to be learned, to what standard, and under what condition.
- Link training objectives in a logical fashion to ensure that courses have an efficient learning structure.
- Specify evaluation and validation methods.
- Source and produce relevant learning materials.
Please apply by sending your CV through via this website.