|Job Title:||R&D Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brennan|
We have an exciting opportunity for R&D Engineers with Sahajanand Medical Technologies (SMT) working at their European Headquarters in the Galway Technology Park, Parkmore. You will be working with a small but growing team. This role offers you a competitive remuneration package and also gives you the opportunity to travel.
This is the perfect opportunity for you if you are a self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem-solving skills and ability to multitask. You need excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and be an innovative Thinker.
- Provide engineering support for new product and process introductions, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented
- Project manage & support the sourcing of new capital equipment and support the associated qualification and validation activities
- Travel and provide training for manufacturing team members
- Plan, execute and analyse experimental builds, ensuring product specification and project goals are met
- Investigate and evaluate existing and/or new technologies and co-ordinate associated project activities
- Project Planning: Plan project timelines, schedule and meet deadlines
- 3-5 years’ experience working in the Medical Device sector
- Good Minitab experience a must.(DOE’s, Gauge R&R’s and PPK/CPK analysis)
- Good Practical experience preferably in Catheter manufacture.
- Project Management and Implementation import.
- Familiarity with materials preferably polymer extrusions.
If this role is for you then Call Emma or Heather on 091 546700 today.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available