|Job Title:||Quality Facilitator|
|Duration:||Fixed Term Contracts|
|Contact Name:||David Walsh|
We are currently recruiting for the position of Quality Facilitator on a fixed-term contract basis.
Functional Area: OPS - Operations
Career Framework Title: Quality Cell Leader 5
Internal Job Title: Quality Facilitator
Job Level: 05
Direct/Indirect: Direct Labour
The Quality Facilitator will work as part of a team to ensure the quality of processes and products and will support manufacturing in achieving daily production and quality targets.
The position will report to the Quality Engineer.
- Ensures that manufacturing processes are controlled and maintained in a manner consistent with the product quality requirements of the business.
- Controls non-conforming products and documentation of non-conforming products and events.
- Performs product defect analysis and routine verification of product release criteria and recording of test results.
- Identifies specific causes for issues in process and test and recommend and implement solutions for corrective and preventive action
- Initiates and leads cross-functional team investigations for yield and quality issues.
- Supports the Core Team of Facilitators and Engineers in development and troubleshooting activities.
- Manages product reworks as required, with direction from Quality, Manufacturing & Engineer.
- Provides assistance and support to Quality Engineering and Operations function.
- Provides timely resolution of issues as they arise.
- Provides sound technical knowledge of the products.
- Identifies and acts on opportunities to reduce scrap and improve yields.
- Maintains and improves quality metrics.
- Updates QA documentation as required.
- Participates in projects relating to process and system improvement.
- Carries out line walks of the production floor.
- Technical ability with a hands-on practical approach.
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills, excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of electronics manufacturing, a good understanding of practical electronics.
- Capable of reading and understanding product/test specifications.
- Energetic, motivated and a team player.
- Assertive, decisive and independent, ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to communicate technical problems with clarity, verbally and written.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems in a structured, logical way.
- Ability to work under pressured environment and to initiate the appropriate action when required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Certificate / Diploma in Quality / Materials / Science or relevant with 4+ years’ work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Medical Device experience preferable.
- Familiar with reporting on quality production metrics.
- Six sigma training an advantage.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available