|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Location:||Enniscrone, Co Sligo|
|Contact Name:||Heather McGowan|
Dream about wandering the Wild Atlantic Way - every day? Contemplate the unique culture and style of the North West as a great place to live and settle down? Your dream opportunity awaits with Inmo Tech, situated in the picturesque Enniscrone, Co. Sligo.
Inmo Tech Ltd. is a contract Injection Moulding company. It was set up in 1985 in Enniscrone, Co. Sligo, and has established an excellent reputation in Precision Moulding of technically challenging products, reliability and customer service.
We are recruiting a Quality Engineer on behalf of Inmo Tech. This will be a site-based position, and you will be responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance, and improvement of quality assurance processes at Inmo Tech.
- Relevant third level qualification (NQF level 8) or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical, or Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of quality tools used in the industry (QMS, SPC, Gauge R&R, Six Sigma, DMAIC, PFMEA, CAPA)
- Familiarity with ISO13485:2016 standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and meticulous record-keeping capability
- Ability to build strong and lasting relationships with suppliers and clients
- Experience working in MedTech or Medical Device production environment would be a distinct advantage i.e., knowledge of clean rooms, validations etc.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Perform problem identification, resolution, loss reporting and continuous improvement activities
- Complete quality documentation and develop/update SOPs in line with industry standards
- Design and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection
- Inspecting and testing of various moulded components, processes, and comparing products against clients original specifications
- Managing and resolving any Corrective Actions and Non-Conformances
- Dealing with any supplier quality issues
- Liaising regularly with clients and updating the team
- Working towards ISO13485:2016 standards at all times
- Develop, execute, and analyse quality reporting measures
- Working as part of the quality department team
- Participate in internal and external quality audits
The above outline is not intended to be a finite list of all responsibilities involved and the successful applicant may be required to undertake other duties as appropriate to the role from time to time.
How do you prepare for a video interview? Check out our blog for some tips based on our experience in ICE Group.