Quality Assistant- Medical Device
|Job Title:||Quality Assistant- Medical Device|
|Location:||Sligo / Leitrim|
|Contact Name:||Heather McGowan|
You will report to the Quality Manager and the Metrology Engineer. You will assist the Metrology Engineer in performing First Article Inspections, capability studies and Measurement Systems Analysis on injection molded plastic parts. The position requires use of manual/open setup measurement equipment as well as operation of programmable measuring equipment (ie. Optical and Coordinate Measurement Machines).
- Provide support for the inspection strategy associated with all metrology equipment.
- Conducting detailed measurements of plastic and steel components per customer requirements using a variety of measuring equipment including CMM, Optical Comparator and OGP.
- Carry out dimensional inspections as required to support validation of new or changed tooling/parts.
- Carry out statistical analysis of data and generate reports as required.
- Selection of inspection equipment and test methods for use on new and established parts.
- Development of inspection fixtures to ensure minimum measurement error during inspection.
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems (ISO13485/ ISO9001).
- Degree/ Diploma in Quality Engineering or a relevant technical discipline preferable.
- Experience in CMM/OGP programming desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Computer proficient in MS Word and Excel.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available