|Job Title:||QQI-Quality Assurance Co-ordinator|
|Location:||Galway or Dublin|
|Contact Name:||Aileen FitzGerald|
QQI – Quality Assurance Co-ordinator
Pitman Training Group (PTG) is an established EdTech Franchisor with more than 90 Franchise locations worldwide.
PTG is currently proceeding with the Initial Access to Validation with QQI for the 15 locations for Pitman Training Ireland (PTI).
PTG is owned and operated by LaunchLife International Inc. (LLI), which is a Canadian-based EdTech Franchisor. LLI currently has 50 Academy of Learning Career Colleges in Canada.
All of these locations are regulated by provincial authorities. LLI is 100% committed to Quality Assurance as a foundation of our business.
LLI is seeking a QQI – Quality Assurance Co-ordinator to assist in the preparation of the documentation for the Initial Access to Validation.
The ideal candidate will be an education professional with substantial experience in education and in the Irish regulatory environment.
In addition, it is essential that the individual’s credentials be such that he/she will be recognized as an education professional with a strong understanding of and acceptance within the private education sector.
- Degree in a relevant field of study (Master’s degree preferred)
- 10 years’ work experience in education
- 3 years’ experience with QQI or in Irish regulatory environments
- A comprehensive understanding of the QA environment for education in Ireland
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent availability for a 6-9 month period
- Experience with private education preferred