|Job Title:||Production Work (Immediate Start)|
|Contact Name:||Heather McGowan|
New Year, New Opportunities.
We have temporary vacancies in Manorhamilton, Co Leitrim which could mark a great start for 2021.
The opportunity is to join the MCi family in their state of the art facility in the heart of Manorhamilton and work with the world’s leading-edge technology. We’re actively recruiting driven and talented people for our MCi Panel.
MCi is part of the Flex group, and a world leader in the automotive industry, working with first-tier manufacturers including BMW and Mercedes. They have one of the biggest injection moulding sites in Europe based in Manorhamilton.
There is a variety of roles available including:
• Assembly of small parts
• Operating machine, filling and packing
• Packing and Quality Control.
The Shifts Available
• Rotating day/evening/night shift basis and must be available Monday to Sunday.
• There are 12 / 8-hour shifts available
The Candidate Profile
• Quick learner who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
• Eye for detail as it is a 100% quality environment.
• Demonstrated reliability in other roles
• Flexible in terms of being able to work all shifts – days, nights and evenings.
• Somebody who enjoys working in a team (and it’s a great team environment).
Working within COVID Restrictions
MCI have been deemed as an essential service, as they are also supplying essential equipment to the telecommunication industries. Therefore, they will continue their production during level 5 Restrictions.
They have developed a robust system to protect employees against COVID 19. Wearing, PPE, creating socially distanced workplaces, staggered canteen and break rotas, as well as daily temperature checks. Safety and compliance is paramount to MCi to protecting their staff.
If you want to gain experience or start your career in production, this could be the role for you. Contact us now.