|Job Title:||Production Operator (Medical Device)|
|Contact Name:||Sinead Malaniff|
We are currently recruiting for Cleanroom Operators who are ready to start immediately to work in a newly built, state of the art Cleanroom Environment. These roles are initially for 6 months but could go longer-term depending on business requirements.
This role involves:
- Hand assembly of small parts
- Quality control checking
- Packing, labelling and order filling (Good Documentation Practice essential)
- Working in a Cleanroom environment – adhering to Good Manufacturing Processes and strict quality management systems.
Working in the Medtech industry is more than just a factory job, it is making a real difference in patient’s lives. Successful candidates should have 12 months of previous experience in manufacturing (ideally within a cleanroom environment).
Other essential requirements include:
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- A very good eye for detail and quality-focused – right-first-time attitude!
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent Teamwork
- Strong work ethic, with demonstrated responsible and reliable attitude to work
Our clients are not affected by the Level 5 restrictions as they provide essential services. Additionally, they have set up their manufacturing processes to ensure adherence to COVID19 guidelines, and to ensure employee safety.
This is a Monday – Friday; 08:00 – 16:30 role
If you want to work with our Client in the Medtech industry contact us now to find out more details and chat with a recruiter in confidence.
If interested, apply directly or send me an email Sinead at email@example.com or call the Sligo office on 071 9169097 for a confidential chat