|Job Title:||Production Operator|
|Contact Name:||Sinead Malaniff|
We are currently recruiting Production Operators for our client in Ballina, County Mayo. These are temporary contracts and will start as soon as possible. It is a 12 hour shift 3-4 days per week, providing an excellent work life balance. The role is initially 2 weeks but could go on longer. It is the perfect opportunity to get back to work and build on your professional experience
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines
- Maintain high-quality standard and attention to detail
- Operate the production line and perform assigned tasks to a satisfactory level
- Experience working in a production/manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills- both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet production targets
- Must be flexible for shift work
The ideal candidate will have experience in a production operator/ warehouse role, available for an immediate start.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please contact Sinead in our Sligo office, on 071 916 9097.
How do you prepare for a video interview? Check out our blog for some tips based on our experience in ICE Group.