|Job Title:||Production Operator-Ventilators|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
Production Operators required for the production of component products for Ventilators in conformance with specification requirements and ensuring that all products supplied to our customers are to the highest quality levels. Previous Manufacturing Experience Essential.
Responsible for manufacture, product inspection, packaging, labelling and completion of documentation necessary to provide quality, production and traceability records.
This position will report to the Team Leader.
- Manufacture quality products in accordance with the relevant manufacturing procedures, production policies, work instructions and relevant quality standards.
- Monitor and verify quality in accordance with operating procedures including performing quality checks and inspection of the product.
- Adhere to procedures in relation to production methods, completion of documentation, current Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Documentation Policy, E.S.D. policies and procedures and safety requirements.
- Provide cross-training to other employees and support the training of new employees.
- Carry out operations to documented procedures and practises in the manufacturing areas including processing, testing, packing, labelling and material movement.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in a safe manner and promote a compliant culture.
- Communicate with Team Leader in relation to any production, quality or team issues or concerns.
- Ensure good housekeeping and workplace organisation are maintained.
- Manage production flow and output, by carrying out a range of functions including tracking product at each stage of the process, proper labelling and inventory management to ensure optimum equipment uptime and target outputs.
- Carry out product testing and records results as required.
- Accurate and timely completion of all line documentation in adherence to Good Document Practices (GDP), specifically documentation accuracy for Device History Record (DHR).
- Compliance to all site Environmental, Health and Safety regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Perform all duties assigned by the Team Leader.
- Leaving cert minimum qualification
- Technical/mechanical attitude
- Previous Factory Experience - Essential
- Availability for day or evening shift
Need Help Finding Work?
Click here to see how Galway Executive Skillnet can help you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available