|Job Title:||Process Operators - Night Shift|
|Salary:||Salary Explained on Enquiry|
|Contact Name:||Cliona Gavin|
Apply for our Process Operator positions in Galway!
Our Client specializes in automated manufacturing and provides manufacturing and assembly services, logistics solutions and technical support throughout the various stages of product development.
The Process Operator is responsible for operating equipment, assembling products, handling products, quality checks, equipment and materials per the Production Department and company's quality system procedures. The position would be on the night shift. You would be required to work Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every second Saturday 8 pm-8 am or Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and every second Saturday 8 pm - 8 am depending on preference. This is a 11 month contract.
8 PM – 8 AM
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every second Saturday
8 PM – 8 AM
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and every second Saturday
These shifts are very accommodating if you are studying part-time or have other commitments such as caring for family members, as you will have 3 or 4 days off each week.
Save money on fuel due to less commuting time, only 7 days of commuting a fortnight instead of 10.
- Must have obtained Leaving Certificate Standard or equivalent in work experience
- Preference for candidates with previous relevant experience and suitability to work in a manufacturing environment.
- 1 years' previous work experience
- Must be flexible for shift work and ability to move shift pattern
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Must provide a minimum of 2 relevant work reference
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Organisational abilities
- Intermediate PC Skills
- Good team-building skills
- Ability to work within a team environment