|Job Title:||Process Operator - (Day Shift)|
|Salary:||Discussed On Enquiry|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brennan|
Apply for our Process Operator positions in Galway!
The Shift Patterns:
8 AM – 8 PM
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and every second Sunday
8 AM – 8 PM
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and every second Sunday
These shifts are very accommodating if you are studying part-time or have other commitments such as caring for family members, as you will have 3 or 4 days off each week.
⇒ Quarterly bonus
⇒ Rewards programme
⇒ Opportunities to apply for internal roles.
⇒ Excellent Canteen facilities
⇒ Free parking
Our Client specializes in automated manufacturing and provides manufacturing and assembly services, logistics solutions and technical support throughout the various stages of product development. They are a founding member of the RBA (Responsible Business Alliance)
The Process Operator is responsible for operating equipment, assembling products, handling products, quality checks, equipment and materials per the Production Department and company's quality system procedures.
- Leaving Certificate Standard or equivalent in work experience
- Previous relevant experience and suitability to work in a manufacturing environment an advantage
- Flexible for shift work & ability to move shift pattern
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Minimum of 2 relevant work reference
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Organisational abilities
- Intermediate PC Skills
- Good team-building skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Eager to get started soon
- Able to commit to an 11-month contract
These are temporary contracts.
Apply for jobs in Galway today by uploading your CV via our website!
Key Words: Process Operator, Production Operative, Product Builder, Assembly Line Operator
How do you prepare for a video interview? Check out our blog for some tips based on our experience in ICE Group.