|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Location:||Clarinbridge, Co Galway|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
PA to Chief Executive
- Provide Personal Assistant role to the Chief Executive.
- Managing the Chief Executives time and workload to ensure that priority items are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner and that all deadlines are met while ensuring that daily objectives are also progressed.
- Managing the Chief Executives diary.
- Managing the Chief Executives telephone calls, enquiries and requests and competently dealing with the same when appropriate.
- Managing the Chief Executives inbox and responding to the Chief Executives e-mails when appropriate.
- Managing business correspondence in a timely and professional manner and preparing correspondence on behalf of the Chief Executive when required.
- Managing business correspondence of a highly confidential and sensitive nature and ensuring that appropriate confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Planning, organising and attending meetings, including booking and preparation of meeting venue, organising refreshments, etc.
- Preparing documents for meetings including draft agendas, documents for circulation, collation of information pack for Board Meetings, etc.
- Recording, preparing and issuing action points and minutes in a timely and professional manner.
- Meeting and greeting visitors scheduled to meet the Chief Executive.
- Preparing reports and statistical information relating to the Services using systems of the Brothers of Charity Services Ireland.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Managing and reviewing filing/databases.
- Organising and maintaining office systems.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum Level 6 qualification in Business Management, Business Administration, Secretarial Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant to a Senior Manager.
- Maintaining confidentiality is a fundamental requirement of the PA role.
- Willingness to assume significant responsibility, ownership and accountability.
- IT Literate with excellent working knowledge of MS Office to include advanced level skills in MS Teams, Outlook (including scheduling functionality), Word and PowerPoint and at least intermediate level skills in Excel.
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly.
- Extensive Diary and Inbox Management skills.
- Excellent Minute Taking skills.
- Strong numerical, analytical and attention to detail skills.
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels.
- Ability to work within a team environment and be self-motivated.
- Ability to competently deal with situations in the Chief Executive’s absence and to delegate upwards on the Chief Executive’s behalf.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence.
37 hours per week — normal hours of work are 9.00 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Friday
The annual leave attached to this post is 28 days