|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
Construction company in Co Galway require a Payroll Administrator
- Irish Payroll (Weekly 50-60 staff and Monthly 50-60 staff)
- UK Payroll (Weekly 20+ staff and Monthly 60+ staff)
- UK – UTR Labour Only Subcontractors (70-80 weekly)
Process all payrolls from weekly site time sheets. Initially the role will work with the existing payroll Manager for Ireland and the UK and ultimately the successful person will take over and manage the whole process in approx. 3-6 month’s time. At that stage the person in the position presently will have moved to a new role within the Group concentrating on new overseas territories as the Group expands its geographical markets.
This role will take full responsibility for
- All weekly payroll processing within strict and tight timelines
- All Month end payroll journals and reconciliations
- All Monthly and annual returns to Irish Revenue and HMRC UK Revenue
- Deal with auditors at year end and answer all queries and provide reconciliations to P30s, P60s and P35s.
- Process all out of pocket expenses and allowances for weekly and monthly staff.
- Cover other regions payroll during holiday periods of other staff etc
The successful candidate will have full working knowledge of the Irish PAYE payroll system and have gained a minimum of 5+ year’s experience in a busy payroll department. Where possible, experience within a Construction environment will be an advantage.
Full training will be provided over a 6 month period.
Good working knowledge of a payroll package or packages and a recognised Accounting package plus MS Office (Excel & Word) are essential.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available