|Job Title:||Park Supervisor|
|Location:||Rosses Point, Sligo|
|Start Date:||April 2020|
|Contact Name:||Heather McGowan|
Park Supervisor – Rosses Point
Our client within the Tourism industry in Sligo is looking for a Park Supervisor. To be the perfect fit for this role, you would ideally come from a hospitality background and be very flexible in terms of working hours. This role will run from April to September and our client is looking for someone who will return to this role each year for the Summer Season. This role requires someone who is available 7 days a week throughout the Summer. Ideally you would be living in Sligo and have a good knowledge of the area so you can help tourists with recommendations as well as living close to the site in case of an on-call emergency.
- Overall responsibility for the daily operation of the park
- Managing all bookings through email and phone.
- Managing staff rosters within framework of budgeted hours by the board
- Booking and checking in of guests at their convenience
- Managing any problems at check in or check out
- Troubleshooting any issues with the sites / facilities
- Managing part-time support staff
- Managing cash flow and till floats, weekly/bi weekly lodgements depending on turnover
- Point of contact for any anti-social behaviour
- Facilities management and support – including cleaning and organising ongoing maintenance (refuse skips, grass cutting, cleaning of public areas, campers kitchen, toilet and showers etc.)
- Managing check out of customers, overdue customers and ensuring excellent customer service experience
- Hospitality background would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to be flexible in terms of working hours
- Excellent customer service experience is essential for this role
- The ability to work autonomously
- To be a natural leader is essential as you will be managing a team of support staff.
Extra Information about the role
- Split shifts- start at 9am in the morning and on call in the evenings.
- Salary to be discussed