|Job Title:||PA/Snr Administator|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
PA to 3 Directors required for a Medical Device company in Galway.
The primary focus is on providing complex administrative support for individuals and/or department. Works under limited supervision with general instructions given on new assignments.
- Performs general administrative duties that may include photocopying, coordinating meetings/appointments, typing, faxing, ordering/maintaining supplies, arranging travel, preparing and/or sorting mail.
- Serves as a point of contact for customers. Contacts are frequent within and outside own organization and involve obtaining or providing information on matters of moderate importance to the organization and may be of a sensitive nature.
- Answers complex functional questions that may require additional research and follow-up.
- Viewed as a key functional resource.
- Anticipates and coordinates projects/assignments, organizes own schedules, and that of others, to meet deadlines. May gather and prepare data in preparation of upcoming projects; identifies future needs to complete projects.
- Makes decisions using independent judgment under only general guidelines.
- Translates thoughts into documents (letters/memos/presentations, etc.) using existing material; ensures the document is logical and complete as well as accurate in grammar and spelling; makes suggestions for improvements in existing communications.
- Manages work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals in an appropriate manner; provides guidance to peers as necessary regarding proprietary information.
- Confidential information typically consists of company/division sensitive information (i.e. new product technology).
Quality System Requirements
For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
Job Scope and Leveling Guidelines
Complete knowledge of the job. Applies thorough knowledge of business concepts, procedures and practices, and a complete understanding of fundamentals in a functional area, and working knowledge of other related disciplines. In-depth expertise in company’s core hardware and software package (i.e. creating formulas and macros and working with multiple worksheets in Excel; producing advanced screen shows in PowerPoint; inserting graphics, charts and tables in Word; creating forms, queries and reports in Access).
Performs general administrative duties to include photocopying, coordinating meetings/appointments, file maintenance, typing, faxing, ordering/maintaining supplies, arranging travel, preparing and/or sorting mail. Creates letters, memos, reports, presentations, and other materials. Collects data and prepares reports. Answers functional questions from internal customers; viewed as a key functional resource. Anticipates and coordinates assignments during the course of the year and organizes own schedules, and that of others, to meet deadlines.
Serves as a point of contact for internal and external customers. Maintains contacts and networks, domestically and/or internationally. Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function or the department or which may be of a sensitive nature.
Click Apply Now to discuss the role with us today.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available