Order Fulfilment Specialist
|Job Title:||Order Fulfilment Specialist|
|Duration:||Fixed Term Contracts|
|REF:||Order Fulfilment Specialist|
|Contact Name:||David Walsh|
We are currently recruiting for a new position for an Order Fulfilment Specialist on a fixed-term contract.
Functional Area: Operations
Career Framework Title: Operations Support Analyst
Internal Job Title: Order Fulfilment Specialist
Job Level: 07
The Order Fulfilment Specialist will work as part of a team in a process that allows businesses to optimize the delivery of goods to customers. This position oversees a variety of order processing/management functions, liaising with production, engineering, and logistics teams and relaying real-time order status details to the customer. The Order Fulfilment Specialist provides the link between all the in-house processes’ necessary to commit to and supply a customer order.
This role reports to the Operations Manager.
- This cross-functional role will be responsible for effective, timely, and accurate communication of orders to key planners/buyers, including relevant documentation. Responsible for routine order processing and serving as day-to-day customer interface.
- Provides customer support including order status and changes; initial commit dates; follow up on changes and resolves customer issues as a liaison between multiple departments including sales, purchasing, planning, and logistics.
- Validates order configurations for manufacturability per customer's product rule sets
- Works closely with Production Planning and Purchasing to carry out confirmation of orders based upon master production schedule.
- Responsible for making sure authorizations for shipping are released in time to meet established goals for lead time, response time and committed ship dates
- Coordination and communication of order expedite requests to production control- may include preliminary determination of material and capacity availability, lead-time restrictions, and modification of schedules within limited parameters.
- Efficiently resolves invoice/pricing issues together with Finance.
- Responsible for coordinating and prioritizing shipments, local and drop ship, with Logistics & Shipping,
- The execution of customer orders within the defined and agreed timelines
- Constantly refines order fulfilment support schedules to ensure timely processing of all customer orders · Liaise with multiple departments, to ensure orders are completed efficiently. · Ensure that all KPI’s are met · Communicate with customers at all stages of the order process; e.g. Order ship date; shortages, open order reports etc.
- Strong communications and presentations skills, telephone manner, strong customer service focus and excellent attention to detail.
- Energetic, motivated and a team player.
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
- Assertive, decisive and independent, ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to troubleshoot problems in a structured, logical way, excellent problem solving, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to gather, interpret and analyse data and use the finding to improve current processes.
- Participate in Cross-Functional Teams.
- Ability to work under pressured environment and to initiate the appropriate action when required
- Must have excellent PC skills and be proficient in MS Office (strong MS Excel) and SAP.
- Must be a team player, flexible and able to work independently with a results-oriented work ethic.
- Certificate / Diploma in Planning / Materials / Science or relevant with 3 years’ work experience.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- SAP Experience distinct advantage.
- Experience working in order processing/ procurement or administration is highly desirable
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available