Office Administrator (Grade 3)
|Job Title:||Office Administrator (Grade 3)|
|Duration:||2-3 months initially|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
Temporary Clerical Officer (Grade 3)
Great opportunity for a new Office administrator with 6 to 12 months experience. This opportunity requires the following skills:
- Excellent IT skills in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders and government agencies
- Flexibility - this role involves working with community agencies, which means hours of work may vary significantly.
- Knowledge or interest in music would be a distinct advantage
- Ablity to work remotely if required as well as travel to different locations within Galway / Roscommon area.
- All administrative support for community services projects within the music scene.
- Office support - phones, typing, updating documents and co-ordinating documentation.
- Answering queries by phone and email
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and following up on actions
- Planning and organising of musical events when required.
How do you prepare for a video interview? Check out our blog for some tips based on our experience in ICE Group.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available