|Job Title:||Nurse Specialist (Cardiovascular)|
|Salary:||Depending on Experience|
|Start Date:||September 2017|
|Duration:||2 yr fixed term|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
Nurse Specialist - Cardiovascular
- Develop and deliver cardiovascular nursing services to patients and their families.
- Lead the MDT in the delivery and development of patient programmes.
- Maximise service capacity and patient access
- Provide expert nursing advice and support to ensure patient safety
- Participate in research, clinical goverance audit and teaching activities.
- 5 years experience as a Registered Nurse with 2 years minimum experience working in cardiology area or with cardiac patients.
- Registered with Nursing and Midwifery Board Ireland.
- Strong committment to quality measurable through audit and research
- Knowledge of current developments in cardiology, cardiac, rehabilityation and the prevention and management of CVD.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
ICE Group is holding an information session on 'Nursing in Australia' in Dublin on 12th October, in the Aspect Hotel (Park West) between 11am - 1pm. For more details click onto the link below
Emergency Department - Nurse
Salary: NSW Health Public Pay Rates
Registered Nurse - Anaesthesia
Salary: Excellent - Very Competitive
Critical Care Nurse
Salary: In line with NSW Health Payscales
Registered Nurse (Surgical)
Salary: 40000 +