|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
Midwife / Midwives
About the Role:
Great opportunity for a qualified, experienced Midwife to join a state of the art Maternity Services Unit in one of Sydney's most prestigious Private Hospitals - Hurstville Private Hospital.
About the Service:
Hurstville Private Hospital is part of the third largest corporate hospital operators in Australia, Healthe Care. Healthe Care employ over 7000 people and operating 37 hospitals throughout Australia and New Zealand. Hurstville Maternity operates from it’s newly purpose built in 2015
Hurstville prides itself on delivering a quality standard of maternity services to their expectant and new moms. With a birth rate of approximately 75-85 births per month, they operate an Obstetric model of care. This is a model where care is shared between the patient, Obstetrician and Midwife, with equal decision making.
They also plan to introduce a number of initiatives to their service which will include a midwifery at home visit service, a first of it's kind within private sector.
Minimum Requirements for the Role:
- Qualified Midwife or Dual Qualified RN / RM with AHPRA registration
- Experience in delivering child friendly and family focused care to expectant mothers.
- 2 years’ experience working within a UK / Irish acute hospital environment.
Hurstville Maternity Hospital offers:
- Meet you and your family when you arrive at the airport, delivering you safely to your new home.
- Two weeks free temporary accommodation in the area to allow you to organise your own accommodation.
- Re-imbursement for relocation expenses up to $5000 AUD if you stay with the organisation for over a year or more
- TSS or PR nomination
ICE Group can offer you support in the whole recruitment and transition to Australia process, which can take 6 to 12 months to complete (shorter if you already have your AHPRA registration). With over 16 yrs. experience in overseas nurse recruitment, we can provide advice and guidance to make your transition easier.
Contact me for more information:
If you need more information before sending in your CV - Contact me - Elizabeth Cox on 087 1251531 (phone, text or Whatsapp) or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
To find out more about Hurstville - check out a video message from Shane Combs - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSg-9XUxQ88
To find out more about Midwifery in Australia - check out our new blog - 'Midwifery in Australia - A Clincial Perspective'