|Salary:||$65,473 - $91,950|
|Contact Name:||Frances McCarrick|
Midwife / Midwives
About the Role:
Great opportunity for a qualified, experienced Midwife to join a state of the art Maternity Services Unit in one of Sydney's most prestigious Private Hospitals - Hurstville Private Hospital.
Hurstville Maternity operates from it’s new purpose-built in 2015 which is built with new mothers in mind. Hurstville prides itself on delivering a quality standard of maternity services to their expectant and new moms. With a birth rate of approximately 75-85 births per month, they operate an Obstetric model of care. This is a model where care is shared between the patient, Obstetrician, and Midwife, with equal decision making.
"Family comes first, we are a family, and you will fit into this family environment. We are ambitious, we have goals that we meet, we want to be satisfied in our jobs, we want you to grow as a professional, and want you to be autonomous in your career. Working at Hurstville is all about growth and about fitting into our family." Wendy Foye, Maternity Services Manager
Community / At Home Visits
Demonstrating their ambitiousness and family centred approach Hurstville are launching an at home visit initiative. This will set them apart from other private hospitals in Sydney. The programme involves a midwife visiting the new mom and baby at home one or two times in the first month. This continues the continuity of care for moms and babies until the public follow up services kick in.
Minimum Requirements for the Role:
- Qualified Midwife or Dual Qualified RN / RM with AHPRA registration
- Experience in delivering child-friendly and family-focused care to expectant mothers.
- 2 years’ experience working within a UK / Irish acute hospital environment.
Hurstville Maternity Hospital offers:
- Meet you and your family when you arrive at the airport, delivering you safely to your new home.
- Two weeks of free temporary accommodation in the area to allow you to organise your own accommodation.
- Reimbursement for relocation expenses up to $5000 AUD if you stay with the organisation for over a year or more
- TSS or PR nomination
ICE Group can offer you support in the whole recruitment and transition to Australia process, which can take 6 to 12 months to complete (shorter if you already have your AHPRA registration). With over 16 yrs. experience in overseas nurse recruitment, we can provide advice and guidance to make your transition easier.
See what Catherine has to say about Hurstville Private Hospital - click here
To find out more about Midwifery in Australia - check out our new blog - 'Midwifery in Australia - A Clinical Perspective'
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available