|Job Title:||Midwife (Sydney)|
|Salary:||$64,184 - $90,122 AUD|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
Midwives - Sydney
Our client is looking to recruit experienced Midwives for their busy maternity unit. This is an excellent opportunity for you to work in one of the busiest maternity services in New South Wales. Which means you will be working with a broad and varied patient cohort, as well as being involved in delivery midwifery lead and obstetrician lead care.
The philosophy of this hospital is that pregnancy and childbirth are normal health life events and that women benefit from continuity of care during this time. The Midwives provide woman=centred care across all areas including:
- Midwifery Group Practice (midwifery lead care)
- Antenatal Classes
- Post Natal Unit
- Birth Centre
- Delivery Suite
- Early pregnancy services
Requirements for the role include:
- 2 years plus experience as a midwife in an acute hospital setting.
- Experience of the Irish and UK healthcare systems
- AHPRA registration or AHPRA in principle
Benefits on Offer
- Work with one of the best and busiest maternity services in NSW
- Temporary Visa nomination (TSS) - allows you to stay with them from 2 to 4 years.
- Salary is competitive and in line with Public Pay agreements Yr 1 $64,184 to Yr 2 $90,122 (please note this does not include shift allowances, which are paid on evening, weekends and night shifts.
- Staffing levels are better than in the UK or Ireland
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact me - Elizabeth Cox and I can answer any queries you have on making the move to Australia.