Midwife (Public Hospital)
|Job Title:||Midwife (Public Hospital)|
|Location:||South East Sydney|
|Salary:||$64,184 - $90,122 AUD|
|Start Date:||6-12 months|
|Duration:||Dependent on visa|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
Midwife - (Rotational - Public Service Hospital)
Have the best of both roles, enjoy the lifestyle that Australia offers while continuing to develop your Midwifery career. Our Client is offering the opportunity to work within a busy maternity unit, within a large public hospital in South East Sydney. This is a rotational role, where you would be working across the different areas including antenatal, post-natal, birthing and delivery suite.
The Maternity Services Team:
- We are considered a Centre of excellence for high and low-risk maternity care, nationally and internationally.
- We birth approximately 2,600 babies a year (7 babies a day!)
- We are a leader for innovative models of care including the first publicly funded home birth program in NSW and Caseload Midwifery.
Benefits of traveling on a TSS Visa
- You won't have to complete mandatory farm / rural work to stay the second year
- Develop your skills and experience by working with the same employer
- Enjoy working within a team of midwives, as opposed to being the 'agency midwife'
- Having a job and start date for when you arrive, which takes away the uncertainty of agency working.
- Consolidating your experience with one employer, allows you to develop within your role, and increases your job prospects when you return home.
What are the conditions like:
- Shift Patterns: Midwives work rotating rosters, AM / PM (8 hr shifts) and Nights (10 hrs) shifts on a seven-day rotation roster.
- Annual Leave: Full-time staff accrue six weeks annual leave
- Clinical skills: Midwives are offered clinical rotations throughout our Maternity Services including rotations in antenatal, intrapartum care as well as both hospital and community postnatal care.
- Salary Scale: $62,620 to $87,926 Australian Dollars.
- Visa Nomination: TSS Visa nomination
- Temporary accommodation: 6 weeks subsidised temporary accommodation (subject to availability)
Requirements for the role:
- 2+ years experience in Midwifery within UK / Irish Healthcare system
- AHPRA registration or in principle registration
- Ability to move to Australia in 2019 / 2020
Check out our webpage specifically for Midwives going to Australia - click here
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and experience in a progressive maternity services unit, while enjoying the work life balance that Australia is known for. For more details contact Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 00353 87 1251531
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available