|Job Title:||Midwife (Public Hospital)|
|Location:||South East Sydney|
|Salary:||$62,620 - $87,926|
|Start Date:||6-12 months|
|Duration:||Dependent on visa|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
Midwife - (Rotational - Public Service Hospital)
Opportunity to work within a busy maternity unit, within a large public hospital in South East Sydney.
The Maternity Services Team:
- We are considered a Centre of excellence for high and low risk maternity care, nationally and internationally.
- We birth approximately 2,600 babies a year (7 babies a day!)
- We are a leader for innovative models of care including the first publicly funded home birth program in NSW and Caseload Midwifery.
What are the conditions like:
- Shift Patterns: Midwives work rotating rosters, AM / PM (8 hr shifts) and Nights (10 hrs) shifts on a seven day rotation roster.
- Annual Leave: Full time staff accrue six weeks annual leave
- Clinical skills: Midwives are offered clinical rotations throughout our Maternity Services including: rotations in antenatal, intrapartum care as well as both hospital and community postnatal care.
- Salary Scale: $62,620 to $87,926 Australian Dollars.
- Visa Nomination: TSS Visa nomination
- Temporary accomodation: 6 weeks subsidised temporary accomodation (subject to availability)
Requirements for the role:
- 2+ years experience in Midwifery within UK / Irish Healthcare system
- AHPRA registration or in principle registration
- Ability to move to Australia in 2019 / 2020
ICE Group – who are we:
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and experience in a progressive maternity services unit, while enjoying the work life balance that Australia is known for. For more details contact Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 00353 87 1251531