|Job Title:||Medical Secretary - TEMP|
|Salary:||Salary depends on relevant experience|
|REF:||BC - 10480|
|Contact Name:||Brid Connolly|
Medical Secretary sought to cover secretarial leave in Galway Hospitals and Clinics
- An experienced/trained Office Administrator and Customer Service Representative
- Excellent administration Skills and document production using Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook (e.g. Diary Management)
- Knowledge and experience gained in Medical Terminology, medical referral procedures and medical document presentation
- Efficient in office and medical dictaphone typing with a typing Speed of over 45 w.p.m.
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner, ideal for Reception duties in a busy environment
- Experienced in filing and general office administration (manual and computerised filing)
- Tactful in dealing with confidential information, queries, requests and complaints
- Confident, friendly and well presented
Experience and Training
- Previous experience working in administration essential.
- A Pitman Training Medical Secretary qualification desirable and/or experience in a medical practice.
Possibility of ongoing ful-time or part-time regular hours for suitable candidates.