|Job Title:||Manufacturing Technician|
|Contact Name:||David Walsh|
We are currently seeking applications for qualified and experienced Manufacturing Technician. You will be working with a leading Medical Device company based in Galway.
- Part of the core team to respond to equipment, yield and process related issues, implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, troubleshooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures.
- Work on Electronic troubleshooting, PLC. programming, electronic hardware interfacing.
- Maintain a critical spares inventory for key maintenance items to minimise downtime.
- Assist ME’s in investigating and implementing new production methods.
- Assist ME’s in design methods, part sourcing and documentation.
- Perform equipment qualifications and validations, including report writing etc.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements.
- Interface with a variety of BSIL personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above.
- Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures with an assigned process or area.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Cleanroom Operators (Sligo)
Process Operators - Night Shift
Salary: Salary Explained on Enquiry
Process Operator - (Day Shift)
Salary: Discussed On Enquiry
Product Builder - Night Shift
Salary: Excellent Salary with Shift Premium