|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer|
|Location:||Manorhamilton, Co. Leitrm|
|Contact Name:||Emma Cawley|
Our Client, Europes largest Injection Moulding Facility, are currently looking for Manufacturing Engineers to join their team.
Why Work For This Company?
- You will have exposure to the latest generation of automation.
- You will have hands on exposure to leading edge technologies that would be very transferrable to other industries.
- You will be provided with continuous training either in house, or overseas.
- You will work days only.
- Highly competitive salary.
- 27 days holidays.
- Health insurance.
- Life assurance.
- Day shift.
The successful candidate will have:
- A balance of Traditional Mechanical Engineering with Automation Engineering.
- A high accuracy (.2mm and below).
- A practical knowledge of PLC, SCADA and data collection systems.
- A strong mathematical and analytical mindset.
- Leadership, communication, project management skills.
- Medical Device.
- Automated Assembly Environments.
- Plastic Injection Moulding
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Equipment Automation, Software, or related experience with B.Eng in Mechanical, Manufacturing or related engineering discipline.
- Specific Experience in Allen Bradley/Siemens/Omron/ PLC programming and integration.
- Experience with servo controllers (Bosch / FESTO / AB / IAI), vision system integration, motion applications & HMI products.
- Experience in a regulated environment (ISO / TS).
- Proven communication, project management and analytical skills are important.
- 3D modelling experience (Solidworks, Autocad Inventor).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available