|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer|
|Location:||Manorhamilton, Co. Leitrm|
|Contact Name:||Emma Cawley|
This is a role in the area of continuous process improvement, product and process problem solving in a highly automated environment.
- Highly competitive salary.
- 27 days holidays.
- Health insurance.
- Life assurance.
- Day shift.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide technical expertise and leadership in the area of process and equipment development i.e. equipment / process control and monitoring
- Provide design support and programming for PLC’s, motion control, vision applications, robotic systems and PC controlled equipment
- Provide technical expertise to manufacturing process and technology development activities
- Monitor and evaluate safety practices and ensure compliance with legislation where relevant. (CE compliance of equipment)
- Ensure completion of appropriate and relevant documentation within area(s) of responsibility
- Co-ordinate the introduction and implementation of new technologies and equipment to the manufacturing operation
Ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Equipment Automation, Software, or related experience with B.Eng in Mechanical, Manufacturing or related engineering discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with Software or related experience
- Specific Experience in Allen Bradley/Siemens/Omron/ PLC programming and integration
- Experience with servo controllers (Bosch / FESTO / AB / IAI), vision system integration, motion applications & HMI products
- Some experience with Robotics (DENSO / ABB / EPSON) is advantageous
- Desired knowledge in the following: Object oriented programming, C#, VB.Net, VB 6, PLC, C++, Lab View programming
- Experience in a regulated environment (ISO / TS)
- SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, java and database design desirable
- Effective leader ability with drive and enthusiasm
- Proven communication, project management and analytical skills are important
- 3D modelling experience (Solidworks, Autocad Inventor)
Additional Skills and Competencies:
The successful candidate should possess the following desired Skills and Traits:
- Compliance and Integrity: Promotes and practices a culture of integrity, ethics and compliance with laws and policies
- Collaborates across organisational boundaries
- Creative thinking
- Open communicator
- Excellent organisational skills