|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer|
|Start Date:||May 2017|
|Contact Name:||Luke Fogarty|
Our client is an internationally known medical device company currently operating in the vibrant city of Galway. The company are currently manufacturing cutting edge medical device technology and are looking for a confident and charismatic member to join their team. Along with competitive benefits and salary, this role provides the opportunity for further personal development and promotion within the company in the future.
The Manufacturing Engineer will provide engineering support to all areas of manufacturing and comply with all relevant manufacturing procedures as set by the company to ensure an efficient and cost effective manufacturing process.
- Diagnose and implement solutions to manufacturing issues.
- Documenting work in conjunction with the companies’ quality system to ensure efficient procedures.
- Diagnose and solve issues in a methodical and structured manner.
- Engage with other functions of the company to promote continuous improvement.
- Meet/or exceed objectives agreed with the company.
- Ability to initiate and prioritise workload.
- Ensures all products and processes are developed in compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Ability to lead problem solving and cost improvement projects with cross functional teams.
- Comply with relevant manufacturing procedures.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- A degree qualification in engineering is an essential along with 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Confident and capable of leading a team.
- A practical approach to diagnosing and fixing manufacturing issues.
- Relevant computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available