|Job Title:||Manager - Pitman Training|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
Pitman Training Galway, the leading provider of training courses, professional development and new careers in the West of Ireland, have an exciting opportunity for a Training Manager.
This would be an ideal role for an experienced sales manager or an experienced sales executive looking for that next step on the career ladder.
To manage the operations of the Pitman Training Business in all areas including Students, Sales, Purchasing and Finance. The Pitman Training Manager will also be responsible for the agreement, implementation, and monitoring of team and individual targets and objectives while adhering to company policies and procedures.
The Training Manager will work with an established team to continue to deliver excellent service to students, clients and meet business objective.
- Manage team to achieve & exceed targets
- Coach, mentor and train team members to build their skills
- Foster a team approach
- Identify business development opportunities
- Negotiate terms and conditions
- Lead Business Unit Meetings
- Collation & presentation of weekly figures & reports to management
The successful candidate will be eligible for our 4 Day Week working arrangement.
3rd Level qualification in Business or equivalent work relevant experience
- Sales Management experience
- Strong effective communication skills
- Efficient organisational and time management skills including the ability to prioritise, to escalate matters and to multi task
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent MOS Skills
- Ability to inspire a team with a clear vision and purpose
- Ability to make effective judgements on available data and Problem Solve
- Influence individuals
- Full Driving Licence