|Job Title:||Maintenance Technician - Coffee Machines|
|Contact Name:||Dean Flynn|
This is an exciting new permanent role available with our client in Galway.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and upkeep of both Traditional and Bean to Cup Coffee Machines.
Working as part of a team, you will-
- Provide technical support to customers and attend sites as and when required.
- Provide status up-dates to customer requests in a timely manner.
- Insure serviced or repaired product meets workmanship standards and product specifications
- Complete all necessary documents/reports associated with maintenance of machines.
- Ideally an electrical qualification and/or experience
- Some plumbing experience/knowledge an advantage
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a team environment and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Good communication skills - including written and verbal technical skills
- Capacity for multi-tasking and working to fixed deadlines.
- Demonstrate confidence in the ability to communicate to clients.
- Availability to travel around the City and county with short notice ( mainly city work)
- Must have a Clean Drivers licence and own transportation
- Ability to drive company vehicle as and when required
- We will consider applicants without Coffee Machine experience if their qualifications and experience is relevant and transferrable
- Travel expenses
- Lunch provided
- Day shift, 7am-4pm/ 8am-5pm and occasional Saturday morning work (time off in lieu)