Machine Operator / General Operative
|Job Title:||Machine Operator / General Operative|
|Contact Name:||Brid Connolly|
We have an exciting new role available with one of our clients in County Galway.
The position requires an individual to work in a Manufacturing / Assembly Department in a dual role of Machine Operator and General Operative.
We are seeking applications from experienced Operators with a mechanical background and interest. A confident Machine operator who is ready to share responsibility and ownership of his/her own machine.
Applicants with prior experience of Manufacturing Machine Operation and/or a mechanical trade.
- Ability to work to specific deadlines and ensure that daily production targets are met and / or exceeded
- Complete and comply with all documentation as required in the process, i.e. Work Instructions
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement measures, which result in continuous improvement in production methods, equipment performance, product quality and integrity and efficiency.
- Assist in the revision of Work Instructions, SOP’s and other documentation as appropriate.
- Support the training of new employees.
- Resolve any technical problems that may affect production. Focus on day to day issues, line efficiency, quality issues, and safety. Report issues immediately to Line Lead / Quality.
- Ensure efficient daily set up for manufacturing of key pieces of equipment
- Maintenance of the machine, daily, weekly, monthly programs
- Maintenance of all machine related items
- Follow all health, safety & environmental rules and procedures and participate in safety and environmental activities in order to improve the workplace for all employees.
- Liaise and assist with Operations and Quality in relation to alternative projects
This is a permanent role.
Please submit your C.V. to our Recruitment Team by clicking 'Apply Now' above.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available