Logistics / Supply Chain Administrator (Full Time)
|Job Title:||Logistics / Supply Chain Administrator (Full Time)|
|Location:||Sligo / Leitrim|
|Salary:||Depending on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Heather Mc Gowan|
Excellent opportunity to work in a busy logistics team, supporting the supply chain function within a busy highly manufacturing environment. Working with cutting edge technology, the supply chain function must ensure all key business goals are achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing strong relationships with both customers and suppliers
- Assisting in the scheduling and control of raw materials to support a busy production schedule
- Co-ordinating the supply of finished goods to customers within order deadlines and within cost parameters.
- Contribute to the team, to look at areas where continuous improvements can be made to improve efficiencies for the business.
- Third level qualification - in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics
- Strong IT Skills in MS Office and SAP
- A second European language would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team
- Strong communication skills with a customer-focused and solutions orientated approach.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Temporary Administrator / Receptionist
Salary: Depending on Experience
Human Resources Manager
Dublin or Belfast (will require travel to Belfast every 2 weeks scheduled meetings)
Salary: On Application
Process Operator - (Day Shift)
Salary: Discussed On Enquiry
Process Operators - Night Shift
Salary: Salary Explained on Enquiry