|Job Title:||Line Coordinator|
|Duration:||Fixed Term Contracts|
|Contact Name:||David Walsh|
Celestica currently has an opening for a Line Coordinator for a 9-month fixed term contract.
Functional Area: Operations
Career Framework Title: Production Cell Leader 4
Internal Job Title: Line Coordinator
Job Level: 4
The Line Coordinator directs the production team to ensure that assembly/production of all scheduled products is accomplished in conformance with quality, cost & delivery schedule and meets customer satisfaction.
- Provides daily support to the production team leader regarding issues relating to products, processes, materials, and personnel in order to achieve departmental KPIs.
- Optimises the allocation of production resources to ensure daily schedule attainment.
- Provides training to Product Builders on work methods ensuring work instructions are adhered to & quality is the number one focus.
- Deals directly with immediate supervisor, co-workers, and team members; engaging in exchanges of information and provide some explanation accordingly; interactions with external contacts, as applicable,
- Ensures good housekeeping and that workplace organisation is maintained.
- Promotes good working ethics and communication with team members.
- Maintains accurate records of vendor defects and performs data inputting.
- Works in a pro-active hands-on way to reduce and eliminate bottlenecks to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participates in all P.I. and maintains stock accuracy.
- Manages the flow of product through the line to ensure optimum performance.
- Monitor quality and targets to ensure on-time delivery.
- Deputises for the team leader.
- Ensures compliance with ESD manufacturing.
- Ensures team members comply with EHS procedures.
- Is competent in a range of skills associated with their primary work area and possesses and actively uses coaching and some additional key skills outside of their primary work area.
- Is able to demonstrate flexibility in working hours and deputises for team leader during these times.
- Dynamic individual with a ‘can do ‘attitude.
- General knowledge of product process flow.
- Ability to recognise problems in the assembly process and to address those problems.
- Ability to learn established quality and quantity requirements.
- Ability to work effectively with team members and lead the team to high-quality production within tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of personal computers and the ability to learn and use applications specific to this area.
- Ability to maintain detailed, accurate and organised records.
- Knowledge of and adherence to Quality/ISO audit requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of internal customers (external also, if applicable).
- Basic manufacturing system knowledge.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of breaks and holiday cover.
- Experience in a similar role required.
- Medical Device experience desirable.
- People management and communication skills.
- Second level qualification / third level relevant qualification advantageous.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available