|Job Title:||Laboratory Analyst|
|Salary:||Based on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Emma Cawley|
The main activities are to analyze ingredient, in-process and final concentrate samples against established specifications, review results and make the decision to approve or reject.
Work is performed through the application of a body of knowledge related to standard laboratory methods, practices, procedures, policies, regulations and laboratory materials and instrumentation. Ability to evaluate information to determine compliance with regulations, specifications or standards is essential.
Function Specific Activities:
This temporary role involves ensuring all QA requirements are met for incoming raw materials, in-process monitoring and final product release. The role will involve the day to day undertaking of a wide range of chemical, sensory and/or microbial analysis as required to support operations throughout the plant. The laboratory is ISO17025 accredited which requires strong documentation practices and involves maintenance of systems such as Calibration. This is a temporary assignment.
- Laboratory analysis and input into S.A.P
- Working to ISO17025 and KORE Standards
- Use of Statistical Process Control management
- Maintenance of all Laboratory Programs
- Apply Operational Excellence tools and techniques to continuously improve our processes and eliminate waste
- Chemical/microbiological knowledge and experience together with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point an advantage).
- Excellent teamwork abilities.
- Practical hands on analytical testing.
- Working knowledge of HPCL and gas chromotography.
- Technical qualification in science, typically a Diploma / Degree in Analytical Chemistry or Food Science.
- 1-2 years' experience in a Laboratory at a high volume manufacturing environment an advantage.
- The ability to work shifts.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available